Advertising proposals need to grab attention from the word go, in the cutthroat competitive world of advertising. Hence, they need to be framed in a way that is unique and catchy without being effusive and ornate. Conciseness must coexist with appeal in order to make an effective advertising proposal. Advertising proposals present the ideas for the publicity of a particular product. Needless to say, they must be specific to the product and formulated in a way that is best suited to the marketing of that particular product. This involves considerable research, all of which must be reflected in the proposal itself. Ultimately, it is the proposal which will be judged and projects are allotted on the basis of the proposals.
- Advertising proposal must clearly elucidate the ideas for the publicity of the product.
- Financial matters including costs and capital accrued must be mentioned as well.
- Samples of graphics to be used, as well as catchphrases must be provided as a basis for judging the proposals.
- Also, reasons must be provided as to why a particular proposal must be accepted and how it beats others in the race.
- An outline must be provided of the advertising concern’s idea of the product and how they envision their final ad campaign.
Advertising proposals are necessary as they provide a level playing field for companies to delegate projects to the most deserving candidates. They must therefore be created with a lot of thought and care. They form the first impression for judgment and hence they must be accorded due respect.