A basic marketing proposal is one that is created by a company or by an externally hired marketing agency for the detailing of the marketing and publicity campaign of the organization, its products or ideas. It must be well researched and thorough, identifying client base, means of publicity and estimating the budget for such an enterprise.
Sample Basic Marketing Proposal
Plan for the marketing of all books to be published in the fiscal year 2011-2012
Proposal submitted by: Marketing division of Random Book Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of proposal: 15th March, 2011
Aim of this basic marketing proposal:
- To create a detailed inventory of all the books that will be published in the forthcoming year.
- To identify the target areas for each, identifying the customer age groups and the kind of marketing planning and consultancy that will be needed for individual products.
- Creating a viable marketing plan for each book based on the findings of the above point. Outlining the dates for discussions with authors and other concerned members based on mutual consent.
Core marketing committee of Random Book is composed of:
- Raine Richards, Executive head, Marketing.
- Samantha Jonson, Creative Head
- Hope Rogers, Graphics and Prints Division
[Also enclosed are documents of the fiscal year 2010-2011 along with a list of the books released and profits made by the marketing division.]
Estimated budget for the fiscal year 2011-2012: $10000000 [Check attached documents and financial break ups for a better understanding]
Number of trainee interns recruited this year: 34
Contact us at: email@example.com
Sales and Marketing Proposal
Marketing Plan Proposal
Marketing Contract Proposal
Event Marketing Plan Proposal
Real Estate Marketing Plan Proposal
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Proposal
Sample Market Research Proposal
Market Segmentation Proposal
Market Analysis Proposal
Market Entry Proposal
Online Marketing Plan Proposal
Music Marketing Proposal