The building construction proposal is essentially an official document. It is a special plan lay-out detailing the administrative aspects and the objectives of constructing a building in a particular zone of a city or semi-urban region. The building construction proposal consists of the details of making it functional and the time-frame of the completion of the project is also clearly mentioned. The cost for the processing of the whole project is indicated that has an approximate value. The building construction proposal is designed by an expert architect or a person closely related to this particularly specialized field.
Sample Building Construction Proposal
Name of the company: Plant-Bricks Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Address of the Head Office: 54 / P Grey Street, Minnesota – 21, USA
Name of the proposal designer: Mr. Rick Cross
Total budget of the complete project: $800, 00 – $900, 00
The time-frame of completing the whole project: 6 – 8 months
The main work details of the building construction proposal:
- Setting the commercial norms with the concerned local government and incorporating the regulatory guidelines in the project.
- Maintaining the environmental and safety regulations.
- Processing the details of the infrastructural functionalities required for the building.
The chief objectives of the building construction proposal:
- One of the top priorities would be providing a world class quality of infrastructural support to the concerned field of operation.
- To establish a source of revenue earnings and appropriately sharing it with the concerned local government within the legal framework.
- Establishing a cordial relation with the concerned authority.
Signature of the proposal manager: Mr. Justin Howard