A business property lease proposal is a kind of a proposal which is framed by a person when he/she is looking to take a business property on lease or rent from the legal owner of that property.
Such proposals are used to tell the owner why the sender of the proposal is suitable for the lease of the property and make an impressive and convincing case out of it. The proposal should be formally drafted and one sample is given below for your reference.
Sample Business Property Lease Proposal
Name of the proposal presenter: Mr. Jack Henderson
Address of the proposal presenter: W-34, second floor, Martin tower, L Street, London
Contact number of the proposal presented: 447205293, 47930595
Proposal presented to: Pearl Andrews
Address of the business property on lease: S-45, third floor, Jackson tower, Bradley road, London
Proposal presented on: 10th June 2014
This is a business property lease proposal which I am framing to propose to take your business property on lease for a period of 5 years as a tenant and will be using the property solely for running my business office from there.
Details of the proposal:
- I am ready to move into the business property as soon as this proposal is accepted and am willing to sign a legal contract for the same.
- I am willing to use the property for commercial purpose only and am interested in using it for 5 years to begin with.
- I run a manufacturing business of glass products in London and have been working in this field for a period of 10 years.
- I wish to run my retail office from the business property and am capable of paying the monthly rental of $600 to you in return for the usage.
- I agree to not perform any illegal business venture or activity on the property.
Vehicle Lease Proposal
Commercial Lease Agreement Proposal
Commercial Office Lease Proposal
Commercial Retail Lease Proposal
Lease Proposal Extension
Equipment Lease Proposal
Commercial Lease Proposal
Lease Proposal Document
Car Lease Proposal
Office Lease Proposal
Lease Accounting Proposal