A business proposal for an employment agency as the name suggests is the proposal type where in one business entity is proposing a business option/ idea to an already existent employment agency. The purpose of the proposal will be met only when the document is prepared according to format that highlights the positives and makes a convincing argument in favour of the proposed matter. A sample of the document is given below for the reference of all in need.
Sample Business Proposal for Employment Agency:
Presentation Date: 14th May 2013
Presented By: Mr. Julian Leroy
Project Head, Business Operations Division.
Addressed Official Name: Mr. Kris Harmon
Addressed Organisation Name: Gilbert & Kayla Employment Agency, New Jersey
The proposal is meant to present to the addressee a business idea for their already well established business. To formally present the proposition, we would like to launch a new employment agency in collaboration with your organisation in the New York City, US.
Reason for collaboration:
- We have been looking for an opportunity to enter the New York employment scene for some time now but we needed a worthy partner with adequate experience to take on the major city.
- We have arranged for the finances that will be needed for the launch of a new collaboration in the city.
- A collaboration will of our business sense, finances and you experience is expected to give us an edge to sustain in the completive world.
- We have already shortlisted a few office spaces in New York, and have started the basic of the registration process.
- The collaboration will be a partnership with the proportion of ownership division dependant on the amount of capital investment.
A lot of other details will go into implementing this business idea, but progress can be made beyond this point only if the proposal is accepted.
Employee Training Business Proposal
Employment Contract Proposal
Employment Offer Proposal
Employment Offer Counter Proposal
NGO Employment Proposal
National Employment Proposal
Bank Employment Proposal
Contractual Employment Proposal
Legal Employment Proposal
Home Employment Proposal