A charity proposal for kids, as the name implies, is a proposal layout specially targeted to kids, ages ranging especially between 0 – 10. This age group being a very tender one, needs special care and protection from exploitation and hence such a proposal is prepared as would generate a strong donor base who would contribute to the development of the underprivileged kids of our society.
Sample Charity Proposal for kids:
Name of the fundraising organization: Philanthropists for Children of Tomorrow.
Address: 263/ P – 49, New Spring Apartment, London.
Contact Number: 60112755896049
Date of event: 21st August, 2011
Purpose of the event: To host a show involving kids of the organization in constructive and interesting activities and generate profits that would serve as funds for the charity home.
Details of the programme:
- A go-as-you like event will be organized for the toddlers, wherein they will be dressed colorfully and walk or move around in a way so as to portray their characters.
- A sit-and-draw competition for kids in the age group 4 – 6 and 7 – 10. Also there will be a wall coloring section in the programme where some walls of the charity home will be decorated by the cut-outs of the paintings of these kids.
- Dance, singing and elocution competition will also be held, involving the kids of the organization.
- Special performances will be given by child artistes who have already made an indelible mark in the industry of performing arts, such as dancer Norah Rose and singers Richard Jackson, Simaya Williams and Nivii Gayle
- Prizes for the various competitions will be handed over by renowned children’s author Mr. Jeffrey Graff.
Last Date for collecting sponsorships: 27th July, 2011.
All interested sponsors are requested to contact the office at the earliest.