A charity proposal for mentally disabled is a proposal presented before the affluent communities to support the initiative taken by a philanthropic association to help mentally challenged people. This type of a proposal aims at involving a larger portion of the society in supporting this noble cause of improving the condition of mentally disabled patients.
Sample Charity Proposal for mentally disabled
Name of the charitable organization: George Washington Trust for the Mentally Disabled
Address: 2050 – A/ II, Houston Lane, LA.
Contact Number: 49851325845260
Event Title: Serving Humanity, 2011
Date of the event: 15th December, 2011
Purpose: To generate funds for the development of the mentally disabled people.
Estimated cost for the event: $ 35000
Goals to be achieved:
- To help the mentally disabled patients get a scope to express themselves.
- To provide them an exposure to the outer world.
- To enhance their abilities by teaching them various practical skills, so that they can practice these and support their own selves.
- To encourage them towards independent existence.
- To devise more and more facilities for their treatment.
Work Plans for the programme day:
- A complete checkup of all the mentally challenged residents supported by the organization.
- An interactive session wherein famous psychiatrists and neuro doctors will gather and discuss various related issues and suggest ways of development, with the developers of the organization.
- All members, including the patients will present a musical performance.
Last date for receiving sponsorships: 30th November, 2011.
Publicity for the event will start from: 1st December, 2011.
All sponsors are requested to contact at the earliest.