A charity proposal for mentally disabled is a proposal presented before the affluent communities to support the initiative taken by a philanthropic association to help mentally challenged people. This type of a proposal aims at involving a larger portion of the society in supporting this noble cause of improving the condition of mentally disabled patients.
Sample Charity Proposal for mentally disabled
Name of the charitable organization: George Washington Trust for the Mentally Disabled
Address: 2050 – A/ II, Houston Lane, LA.
Contact Number: 49851325845260
Event Title: Serving Humanity, 2011
Date of the event: 15th December, 2011
Purpose: To generate funds for the development of the mentally disabled people.
Estimated cost for the event: $ 35000
Goals to be achieved:
- To help the mentally disabled patients get a scope to express themselves.
- To provide them an exposure to the outer world.
- To enhance their abilities by teaching them various practical skills, so that they can practice these and support their own selves.
- To encourage them towards independent existence.
- To devise more and more facilities for their treatment.
Work Plans for the programme day:
- A complete checkup of all the mentally challenged residents supported by the organization.
- An interactive session wherein famous psychiatrists and neuro doctors will gather and discuss various related issues and suggest ways of development, with the developers of the organization.
- All members, including the patients will present a musical performance.
Last date for receiving sponsorships: 30th November, 2011.
Publicity for the event will start from: 1st December, 2011.
All sponsors are requested to contact at the earliest.
Charity Request Proposal
Charity Grant Proposal
Charity Fundraising Proposal
Charity Organization Proposal
Charity Insurance Proposal
Charity Proposal for Funding
Charity Proposal Example
Charity Proposal Letter
Charity Business Proposal
Charity Proposal for Underprivileged
Charity Proposal for Widows