A charity sponsorship proposal is a layout that precisely contains the various fundraising ideas of a non-profit making organization. Such a type of proposal is presented before its beneficiaries for assisting in sponsorships so as to support the weaker sections of the society.
Sample Charity Sponsorship Proposal:
Name of the event: In the Hands of Charity, 2011
Date of event: 27th November, 2011
Event organizers: King’s Trust Charitable Fund and Gomes Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose: To collect funds for the all-round development of the weaker sections of the society.
Details of programme to be held:
- The day’s event will be inaugurated by the honorable CEO of Umberlane, Mr. Richard Jane.
- The morning session of the charity programme will include a blood donation campaign wherein all potential donors are requested to donate as per their abilities.
- The day will be followed by lunch – packets being distributed among the hungry and unfortunate people.
- The evening programme will be a special approach to reach out to the poor and meritorious students as books and other stationary items will be distributed among them.
- The programme will end with a musical function followed by some dance performances by the local children.
Estimated Budget: $ 10000
Last date of collecting sponsorships for the event: 10th October, 2011
Publicity of the charity programme will start from: 12th October, 2011
Publicity partners: Euro News (audio-visual); all radio stations and New Times (print media).
All sponsors of previous years are requested to provide similar services this year also and new sponsors will also be welcome, on a first-come-first-served basis.
Charity Request Proposal
Charity Grant Proposal
Charity Fundraising Proposal
Charity Organization Proposal
Charity Insurance Proposal
Charity Proposal for Funding
Charity Proposal Example
Charity Proposal Letter
Charity Business Proposal
Charity Proposal for Underprivileged
Charity Proposal for Widows