A charity sponsorship proposal is a layout that precisely contains the various fundraising ideas of a non-profit making organization. Such a type of proposal is presented before its beneficiaries for assisting in sponsorships so as to support the weaker sections of the society.
Sample Charity Sponsorship Proposal:
Name of the event: In the Hands of Charity, 2011
Date of event: 27th November, 2011
Event organizers: King’s Trust Charitable Fund and Gomes Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose: To collect funds for the all-round development of the weaker sections of the society.
Details of programme to be held:
- The day’s event will be inaugurated by the honorable CEO of Umberlane, Mr. Richard Jane.
- The morning session of the charity programme will include a blood donation campaign wherein all potential donors are requested to donate as per their abilities.
- The day will be followed by lunch – packets being distributed among the hungry and unfortunate people.
- The evening programme will be a special approach to reach out to the poor and meritorious students as books and other stationary items will be distributed among them.
- The programme will end with a musical function followed by some dance performances by the local children.
Estimated Budget: $ 10000
Last date of collecting sponsorships for the event: 10th October, 2011
Publicity of the charity programme will start from: 12th October, 2011
Publicity partners: Euro News (audio-visual); all radio stations and New Times (print media).
All sponsors of previous years are requested to provide similar services this year also and new sponsors will also be welcome, on a first-come-first-served basis.