With the increasing formation of various different clubs, big and small, the events taking place now are also increasing in number. Hence, more proposals for such events are coming up. Such club event proposal is designed to request the affluent sections to sponsor a portion of the event, often by providing advertisements and also monetary help at times.
Sample Club Event Proposal
Name of the event: Sports Meet, 2011
Date of the event: 15th October, 2011
Event organizers: The Sports Society and Reebok Co
Venue for the event: National Stadium, San Francisco
Purpose of the event: To inculcate the culture of various sports and provide a source of healthy entertainment for the club members
Club Event details:
- The morning session will have indoor games and races being organized.
- A cricket match involving youngsters versus the senior citizens of the club will be held, following which there will be a get-together at lunch.
- Towards the evening prizes will be given to the winners of respective sub-events.
- The programme will end with a discussion on the present sports scenario and suggestions for improvement will be given by famous sports personnel like Sir Mark Bradman, Steve Philips, Serema Jones and others
- The sitting arrangement should be so planned that the stadium accommodates around 800 audiences.
- Security factors must be handled carefully, under strict supervision.
Last date for sponsorships: 26th September, 2011
Publicity will start from: 28th September, 2011
Media Partners: All television and radio channels and local newspapers
Both new and old sponsors are requested at the earliest. All will be entertained on first-come-first-served basis.
Mr. Joseph Augustine
Head of Sports Meet, 2011
Contact number: 57689325478920
Website Address: www.sportsmeetandreebok.com