A college is the next stage of education after a student passes out from the school. The college imparts knowledge in advanced and specialized courses and stresses on practical applications. A college construction proposal is an official document presented by the concerned company to the local government for the purpose of building a new college benefitting the community and meeting the growing demand of quality education. The college construction proposal consists of several details in a nutshell. The basic information about the interested company undertaking the project is mentioned. The approximate budget for processing the project is indicated. The time-frame for completing the project is also mentioned.
Sample College Construction Proposal
Name of the company: Community Buildings Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Address of the Head Office: 74 / WL Red Road, Oklahoma City – 01, USA
Name of the proposal designer: Mr. Ernest Xavier
Total budget of the complete project: $800, 00 – $900, 00
The time-frame of completing the whole project: 10 – 12 months
The main work details of the college construction proposal:
- Finding a location for the college and making the necessary arrangements with support from the local government.
- Incorporating the environmental and safety regulations.
- Focusing on the implementation of the infrastructural functionalities required for the college building.
The main objectives of the college construction proposal:
- Helping the community with a top class educational institute.
- Garnering revenue earnings and sharing it with the local administrative authority.
- Striking a chord with the concerned authority.
Signature of the proposal manager: Mr. Gary Patterson
Road Construction Proposal
Construction Research Proposal
Construction Project Management Proposal
Construction Training Proposal
Construction Sales Proposal
Construction Marketing Proposal
Construction Financial Proposal
Construction Grant Proposal
Plumbing Business Proposal
Electrical Engineering Project Proposal
Civil Construction Proposal
Furnace Construction Proposal