A commercial insurance proposal is a document which presents the terms and conditions of a commercial insurance offered to a business owner by an insurer. A commercial insurance proposal seeks to minimise the risks of the business owner against damages due to theft, natural disasters, accidents, riots etc in return for an amount called a premium. Commercial insurance can be used to cover both the business premises, that is, the real estate, and also the employees working in that office, primarily for their health insurance. The proposal must keep in mind what the client wants from the insurer and accordingly formulate a commercial insurance proposal.
Sample Commercial Insurance Proposal:
Name of agency: Gerald Insurance group
Address: 92 Oak View Road, Seattle
Commercial insurance proposal prepared on: November 29, 2011
Proposal prepared by: John Winner
Agent, Gerald Insurance group
Proposal submitted on: December 8, 2011
Proposal name: Insurance for commercial business
Purpose: The purpose of the commercial insurance proposal is to make the client aware of the policy terms and how the client can expect to benefit from the proposal
Details of Commercial Insurance Proposal:
- The proposal refers to insurance of the company’s premises, the real estate from any damage due to fire, arson, natural disasters, robbery and vandalisation.
- The policy term is effective from December 12, 2011, to December 12, 2014
- The total annual premium to be paid by the client for commercial insurance is $20,000
- The maturity period of this insurance policy is 3 years.
- The client will get an assured amount of $70,000 and the lock-in period is 2 years.
Home Insurance Proposal Form
Business Insurance Proposal
Auto Insurance Proposal
Disability Insurance Proposal
Life Insurance Proposal
Insurance Proposal Format
Sample Insurance Proposal
Insurance Proposal Form
Insurance Proposal Template
Free Insurance Proposal
National Insurance Proposal
Motor Insurance Proposal