A daycare business proposal is created by daycare centers depicting their newly designed services, upcoming plans for taking utmost care of the kids. The points of this kind of proposal should be created with a straightforward approach.
Sample Daycare Business Proposal
Name of the daycare center: Kidzee Daycare Center
Prepared by: Johanathan Delbrucky
Managing head of Kidzee daycare center
Prepared for: Lara Spencer
Loan officer- United Bank
About us: Childcare is the first priority of our center and through years of experience, we have efficiently secured a renowned position in this business. We are planning to expand it on different areas as well so that we could work on it extensively in the nearest future.
- Planning to set up 2 more new centers at the other parts of the town.
- Emphasizing on various activities, which would help in personal and mental development of a child.
- Building new strategies for keeping the kids busy in doing useful activities.
- Will impart basic education to the kids through mind games or graphical representations.
- Quality foods would be provided to every child.
Total amount estimated for implementing the entire fund is: $123,000, which includes, rent/lease of a property for setting up the centers, construction, equipments needed for children activities, salaries of the employees, teachers, staff members and kids experts.
Net profit expected would be around $32,000 yearly from the each newly set up daycare centers.
Last date of proposal acceptance is 5th July 2011.
Kindly accept it as soon as possible so that we could start implementing our plans.