An employment contract proposal is a document through which an organisation makes the contractual and work position proposal to the candidate who has applied for a job position in the company. The proposal must include all the details which the employer needs to give to the employee before the contract begins.
Sample Employment Contract Proposal
Date: 19th January 2014
Details of the Addressed:
Name: Mrs. Karen Gills
Correspondence Address: 43/345, Bar Street, Holy Square, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Contact No.: 3654758676
Statement of the Proposal:
We have met with the addressed and considered her for the position of the Head, Marketing Department at our organisation. In a step to move forward with the recruitment procedure we are suggesting the following contractual details are mentioned below.
- The individual will be made the head of the marketing department. At the position the individual will be assigned and be responsible for the overall function of the entire department.
- The salary paid to the individual will be a 15% mark-up to the salary paid to the heads of the other departments in the organisation.
- The individual will have to work at the local office and will have to travel oversees when needed.
- The individual will be offered various perks and benefits all of which have been conveyed to her.
- The company will conduct the review of the individual’s performance within first 6 months and has the right to amend the proposal based on the analysis.
- The individual will have to manage numerous projects with equal efficiency and ease.
- She will be provided with appropriate infrastructure and resources to handle the work load.
Proposal Prepared and Presented By:
Name: Mr. Liam Park
Job Position: Head, Human Resources
Company Name: Billson Enterprises Ltd.
Official Address: 235, North Square Towers, West Street Area, Pennsylvania, USA.
Contact No.: 25434263
Employment Program Proposal
Employee Training Business Proposal
Employment Offer Proposal
Employment Offer Counter Proposal
NGO Employment Proposal
National Employment Proposal
Bank Employment Proposal
Contractual Employment Proposal
Legal Employment Proposal
Home Employment Proposal