The employment offer proposal is created by the company after a candidate has been selected for employment in the particular post offered. This proposal elaborates the necessary details with respect to the employment such as base salary, probation period, bonus, stock options and employment benefits. It functions as a letter of acceptance that the candidate is free to accept or reject accordingly. The document must be created with particular attention to the employment details.
Sample Employment Offer Proposal:
The following Employment Offer Proposal is created for Mr. Marc Ganders
Name of Company: Donne Software Ltd.
Date of submission of proposal: 6th March, 2012
Position Offered: Business Consultant
Purpose of Employment Offer Proposal: The proposal has been created to inform Mr. Ganders of the acceptance to the Donne Software Ltd as a Business Consultant. The terms and conditions that this post offers have been mentioned and the candidate will join once he accepts the proposal.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate, Mr. Ganders, is requested to join Donne Software by 7th April, 2012. Failure to meet this date will result in cancellation of employment offer.
- The base salary per annum, once the proposal has been accepted, will be $56,000.
- The employment benefits package will include full insurance and bonus packages after employment for one year.
- The stock options benefit will be made available after completion of 2 years of employment.
- A submission of photocopies of all necessary documents which includes educational degrees, birth certificates etc, need to be submitted by 10th June, 2012.
- A probation period of 6 months will be observed after which the employment will be made permanent.
Mr. Marc Ganders is requested to respond by 30th March, 2012
Employment Program Proposal
Employee Training Business Proposal
Employment Contract Proposal
Employment Offer Counter Proposal
NGO Employment Proposal
National Employment Proposal
Bank Employment Proposal
Contractual Employment Proposal
Legal Employment Proposal
Home Employment Proposal