An event partnership proposal is clearly a layout that searches for prospective clients to strike a partnership deal in hosting a cultural, charity or official event. This type of a proposal is presented to approach influential companies or business house to collaborate with the event-organizing agency.
Sample Event Partnership Proposal
Name of the event: Caring for Your Heart
Date of event: 26th September, 2011
Event Organizers: LifeCare Superspeciality Hospitals and Medica Co.
Purpose of the event: To identify various cardiac problems and suggest ways of prevention from an early stage.
Event Partnership details:
- The event is to be held at the Superspeciality auditorium, with plans for accommodating as many as 5000 people.
- Various cardiologists from all over the world will be present to discuss on the matter.
- Tips on preventing cardiac problems will be given, for the youngsters as well as the aged. It will also include the illustration of proper food habits and demonstration of various exercises.
- A panel of world famous doctors will be present to answer all questions asked by the audience on the aforesaid topic.
- Security arrangements for the event should be tight and effective.
Estimated cost for the event: $ 4500000
Date for final partnership deal: 2nd September, 2011
Publicity will start from: 3rd September, 2011
Media coverage: Publicity as well as the proceedings of the entire event will be reported by all news channels on television and radio and newspapers as well.
All interested organizations wanting to be partner the event are requested to contact at the earliest.
For further details contact:
Dr. Stephen Thomson
Head of Cardiology Department
LifeCare Superspeciality Hospitals
Contact Number: 56471328459830