Event planning is a time sensitive and specific task of organizing an event where a little forgotten detail can also cause awry. Therefore, an event planner proposal is presented by the event planning organization as an essential document which proposes an event organizing plan and its cost to the intended client.
Sample Event Planner Proposal
Proposal Presented by: Royal Event Planner’s Organization
Proposal Presented to: Mr. D.K Lewis
Date of presenting the proposal: 5th June 2011
Purpose: Wedding Event of Sandra and Ryan
Approximate number of guest to be arrived in the wedding event: 500
Wedding Location: River Valley Church
63, Royal Street, South-west California, USA
[Just 15minutes from bride and groom’s place]
Wedding Celebration Place: River Valley Banquet Hall
63 A, Royal Street, South-west California, USA
Timings of the wedding Event:
- Arrival of Guest: Within 12:30-1pm
- Ring Ceremony: 1:15pm
- Recitation of Wedding Prayers and Blessing Ceremony: 2pm-4pm
- Wedding cake cutting ceremony: Till 5pm
- Cocktails and wedding dance: 5pm-7:30pm
- Dinner: By 8pm
- Brides Farewell: 10pm
Planning for the event:
- The flower arrangement in church and celebration place would be done with lilies and orchids.
- Sitting arrangements in church and celebration place would be arranged by efficient sitting arrangement planners which would perfectly match with the décor of surrounding and would have ample space in between for free movement.
- Wedding aisle, car and cake would be taken into proper consideration so that it is of top-notch quality.
- Moreover, cocktail and dinner would be decided on a meeting prior the wedding event.
Last date of proposal acceptance: 4th June 2011
College Event Proposal
School Event Proposal
Fundraising Event Proposal
Sports Event Proposal
Nightclub Event Proposal
Concert Event Proposal
Music Festival Event Proposal
Event Planning Proposal
Sports Event Sponsorship Proposal
Charity Event Sponsorship Proposal
School Event Sponsorship Proposal
Entertainment Event Sponsorship Proposal