A fashion house often places the idea of hosting a fashion show in the form of a proposal, technically termed as a fashion event proposal, before another fashion-concerned company so as to influence it to provide some monetary inputs to help make the event successful. Such a type of proposal is generally in form of a written document so as to emphasize on every detail of the event and also be kept for future reference.
Sample Fashion Event Proposal
Name of the Event: Changing Trends Fashion Week, 2011
Date of the event: 9th September, 2011
Organizers for the event: Silverline Fashion House and Lewis Co.
Purpose of the event: To showcase the creations of promising designers who have been newly introduced in this fashion world.
Fashion Event details:
- The event will be a five-hour long fashion show, hosted at the lounge of the Livestyle Hotel, New York.
- Sitting arrangements are to be made for the accommodation of more than 1000 people.
- It is to be inaugurated by famous fashion designer Mike Lewis welcoming all the new fashion designers and then each of their creations will be presented by their models.
- The light and sound arrangements must be thoroughly checked as they are a vital part of the event.
- The stage is to be decorated suitably, in keeping with the welcoming theme of the evening.
- Security arrangements must be checked strictly and practiced for everyone present.
Estimated Budget: $ 1000000
Last date of getting sponsorships: 12th August, 2011
Publicity management by all television and radio channels and print media will start from 14th
All sponsors are requested to contact at the earliest.
Contact Number: 59374566192890
Contact Website: www.changingtrendswithsilverline.com