A follow up sales proposal is a proposal to find out the further course of action regarding a prospective client. This tries to dig in further along a potential lead. In this proposal we try to provide solution or further information on any query that the client may have regarding the products or services on offer. A sample product may also be shared along with the proposal which gives the client a better understanding of the quality and characteristics of the product.
Sample Follow Up Sales Proposal:
Name of the Company: John’s Car Accessories
Proposal prepared by: Edward Jones
Head of the organization
Proposal submitted on: 22nd August, 2011
Purpose: The sales proposal is to give all the required information about the Car accessories being sold by our company. We are the leaders in car accessories which includes seat covers, audio systems etc.
Aims and objectives:
- To inform clients about the various range of car accessories available across price points.
- The client is also made aware about the latest car gadgets and related luxury items available currently.
Details of the proposal:
- We are in the business of making car accessories for all the leading car makes & models in the market.
- Our experience in this business dates back to fifteen years and we have come a long way since then.
- We have all latest car gadgets and accessories at competitive prices and these are also customizable as per client requirements. Please find attached an attractive catalogue for your reference.
Retail Sales Proposal
Property Sales Proposal
Real Estate Property Sales Services Proposal
Company Sales Proposal
Prospect Sales Proposal
Copier Sales Proposal
Solicited Sales Proposal
Formal Sales Proposal
Simple Sales Proposal
Sales Proposal Cover Letter
Product Sales Proposal Letter