A furniture design proposal should be prepared in a way so as to outline the significant issues such as the material, durability aspects of the furniture, costs involved and the purpose(s) it will serve. Whether it is furniture for home or for an office, the design should suit the need and look the best. The proposal should hence be presented in a way to discuss all these aspects and make all details clear to the prospective clients.
You can Download the Free Furniture Design Proposal form, customize it according to your needs and Print. Furniture Design Proposal is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Furniture Design Proposal:
Name of the firm designing the furniture: Supreme Furniture Co
Furniture to be designed for: United Bank of America
Date of proposal submission: 15th April, 2011
- We have decided to design the best and most appropriate furniture especially for banking needs, as you have stated in the requisition.
- The furniture that has been finalized for design is three almirah and five cabinets. The almirah will be of the standard size, with enough provisions for documents you intend to store in there. The cabinets will be provided with ample drawers and shelves to suit your purpose.
- The material we have decided upon will be pure teakwood and the texture will be of a matt finish.
- The colour will be kept as the original colour, with required amount of polishing done to it.
- The furniture, on a whole, will cost $458000.
Our teams of experts who have designed the furniture include: Joseph Robert, Ken James, Peter Ford and Fredrick Stewart.
Kindly inform us before the 17th of May, 2011, whatsoever your decision is. We will look forward to your suggestions.
Contact us at: 413927329