A global employment proposal is a document which is given by a candidate to the selection board of a worldwide company aspiring for a job position. It is a business document and the tone of the global employment proposal must reflect that purpose. It must be written to highlight the reasons for the selection of the candidate, his academic and professional skills as well as his prior work experience.
You can Download the Free Global Employment Proposal, customize it according to your needs and Print. Global Employment Proposal is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Global Employment Proposal:
Name of candidate: Martha Shallow
Date of birth: 13th of April 1980
Position applied for: Investment Consultant, City Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Obtained an Master’s in Business Administration from Said Business School, University of Oxford in the year 2007
- Obtained a Master’s degree in Economics from London School of Economics.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the London School of Economics.
- Excellent proficiency in complex computer programming languages.
- Certification from Cisco
- Excellent communication skills as well as a blameless track record of delivering quality work within deadlines.
- Strong reference letters from reputed companies with a global presence.
- Considerable global exposure. Have worked in countries like the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia for extended periods of time.
- I am actively seeking a position which will let me travel overseas. I have no qualms about extended overseas stints as well.
Prior work experience:
- Financial Manager for Networking Solutions Inc. from 2008 to 2010.
I hope to hear a response from you soon. Please contact me at 265765677.