A government employment proposal is a document which is prepared by a candidate hoping to secure a government job, and it includes details of his academic and relevant professional skills which will determine the outcome of his application. A government employment proposal must be impressive, as the competition for government jobs is fierce in any country. It must be carefully written and to the point.
You can Download the Free Government Employment Proposal, customize it according to your needs and Print. Government Employment Proposal is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Government Employment Proposal:
Name of candidate: Mr. Marshall Rogers
Date of birth: 13th June 1978
Post applied for: Director General of National State Library
- Obtained D.Litt. in English Literature from Oxford University in 2003
- Obtained M.Litt. In English Literature from Oxford University in 2001
- Obtained M.A. in English Literature from University of Durham in 1999
- Obtained diploma in Library Science from University of Durham in 1997 along with a degree in English Literature from Durham in 1997.
- Have handled the chair of assistant general manager of this prestigious library for over two years and is well versed in the manner in which the library is run.
- Have been part of the mentor committee set up to restore the New York State Library in 2011.
- Have handled many government jobs dealing extensively with the digitization of libraries and their overall maintenance and upkeep.
Salary expected: $5000000 per month along with benefits.
Current position: I am currently employed as the assistant general manager of the National State Library.
Contact number: 24748757
Address: 45 New Road, New York