An insurance service proposal is a proposal drafted by an insurance agent or an officer, from an insurance company in order to suggest an insurance proposal for the client. The client can be a person, business man, company etc. The purpose of this proposal is to elucidate the client about the insurance policies, the benefits, and its contribution to client, business or company. The proposal shall be drafted after evaluating the client details and probabilities of the client to accept the proposal.
Sample Insurance Service Proposal
Insurance Service Proposal Prepared by – Ms. Michel Jenny
Insurance Service Proposal Prepared for – Jennet Trading Co. Ltd, No 24, Suffolk Road, Cheltenham, U.K.
Insurance service proposal Date : 2nd November 2012
There are various types of insurance policies available wherein coverage is available according to the requirement such as insurance coverage for good and insurance coverage for employees. As per your interest we have listed the two basic things covered with respect to goods and employees. Basic details about the insurance policy are provided below:
Policy Coverage :
Insurance Policy for Goods:
- Reimbursement will be made if the goods are destroyed or lost by any unnatural means.
- The insurance policy will cover any irrecoverable expenses incurred to get the goods delivered, at any unexpected situations.
- Any redundant transport to get the goods to office, due to sudden damage or unavailability of scheduled vehicle will be covered.
- Goods missing because of smuggling and theft will be covered by this policy.
- Overall premium would be £30 per year for overall coverage of £30,000.
Insurance Policy for Employees:
- Insurance service policy for employees covers hospitalization on account of all major ailments such as heart attack, stroke, cancer etc.
- For women employees all expenses of maternity before and after the child birth for up to a period of three months is covered.
We are open to discuss any custom solutions that your company requires for insurance coverage.