An investment project proposal, as the name suggests is a kind of a proposal which a person or party makes to convince another person or party about a certain investment related project or endeavor. In most cases, such proposals are prepared and presented by junior officials in a workplace to a senior official of the workplace to present a project idea. A sample of an investment project proposal is given below and can be used for reference purpose of anyone.
Sample Investment project proposal:
Name of the company: Fredson Company
Address of the company: W-45, first floor, Gregson tower, Henderson lane, Putney, London
Proposal prepared and presented by: Darwin Nathan
Senior Business Manager,Fredson Company
Proposal presented on: 19th August 2014
Proposal presented to: Sarah Pascal
Vice Chairman, Fredson Company
Proposal approved on: 21st August 2014
Sir, I am writing this proposal to suggest an investment plan for this company. This proposal can really help in future business endeavors and is expected to bring profits to the firm. I hope that you will accept this proposal and will give me a green signal to take this project ahead.
Details of the investment project:
- I suggest and propose to invest an amount of $50000 in real estate investment within our outside London.
- This amount must be invested within a period of 6 months since at this time, rates of properties are low.
- Rates of these properties are expected to increase within the next 5 years and when they are at the peak, we can sell the properties off to gain the returns.
- These returns can be used for our future business endeavors and deals.
- We can use these funds for development and redevelopment of our existing properties and business offices.