It is a truth universally acknowledged that the task of a leadership program is not to bestow greatness into humanity but instead to elicit it from them. A leadership project thus aims to tap and exploit that greatness from the participants and produce leaders out of plebeians. Leadership project proposal proposes the design of a leadership project structure to prospective investors to gain sponsorship for the successful completion of the project.
Sample Leadership Project Proposal
Proposal Title: Leadership Project Proposal – Creating Leaders out of Ordinary Men.
Proposal presented by: Kevin Doyle, General Secretary, Leadership Training Service.
Organization approached: Young Leaders Organization.
Date: May 8, 2012.
Objective: To instill leadership qualities in the youth and help them grow as dynamic leaders.
Target group: Youth belong to the age group of 23-30 years.
- To identify and bring forth attributes in one’s personality that if cultivated would help one to stand out as a leader.
- To imbibe necessary qualities that would be beneficial to one while establishing one’s command over others.
- To practice exercises that would enhance one’s ability to adjust and work in a group and lead by example.
- To instill the confidence and personality strength required for earning the respect of one’s followers and evolving as a dynamic leader.
- To understand and relate to the problems of one’s followers and be able to bring out the best in them.
Project time frame: 1 year.
Leadership project cost: An estimate of 2500$ is found to be necessary for the successful completion of the project.
Development Project Proposal
Engineering Project Proposal
Computer Project Proposal
Basic Project Proposal
Pilot Project Proposal
Construction Project Proposal
Multimedia Project Proposal
Women Empowerment Project Proposal
Youth Development Project Proposal
Environmental Project Proposal
Library Project Proposal
Science Project Proposal