A management proposal deals with the plans regarding the management of any project, organisation, business or property. There can be different types of management proposals depending on what is the topic of management. But all these proposals have a few things in common, that is, there must be a fixed time frame by which these projects must be managed, funds to ease the process of management and a plan to achieve the goals and organise the priorities of that particular management proposal.
Sample Management Proposal:
Name of company: Serene Management Services
Address: 93 Hill Country, Los Angeles
Management proposal prepared on: November 28, 2011
Proposal prepared by: Dorothy Jones
Proposal submitted on: December 8, 2011
Proposal signed and approved by: Kyle James
Managing Director, Serene Management Services
Purpose: The purpose of this proposal is to lease the property to the most suitable tenant and making sure rents are paid on time, thereby ensuring the best returns and minimizing expenses.
Details of Management Proposal:
- Our company offers guidance on reducing maintenance expenses which comprises the most expensive area of expenses regarding a property
- We also guide the tenant on how to lessen unnecessary expenses
- New clients will get a chance to advertise their property in our company’s website
- We shall inspect the tenant’s background, including financial condition, before his information is sent to the owner for final approval
- We will make the arrangements for preparation of lease and security bond
Management fee: $50,000 (inclusive of expenses required for everyday maintenance and running of the property).