A marketing partnership proposal is one which enlists the plans by which a strategic partnership will be projected to an audience or marketed. Partnerships of significance must be marketed well so that both investors and clients can place trust in them. A well publicized partnership can be of immense value to both partners and care should be taken regarding this.
Sample Marketing Partnership Proposal
Parents involved: Orion Chain of Restaurants and Chef Carl’s Line
Marketing in charge: Jason Summers. Head, Creatix Marketing
Nature of partnership:
- Chef Carl’s is a reputed brand name which incorporates chef of the highest renown in their operations. They are a chain of multi-cuisine restaurants specializing in Italian cuisine and offering a high end dining experience to patrons.
- Orion is also an extremely popular chain of mid range restaurants, known for their excellent preparations and prompt service. They have a loyal customer base and they seek to expand their Italian section by tying up with Chef Carl’s Line.
Aspects that will be stressed in the marketing campaign:
- To tap into the goodwill and customer base of both groups and utilize one for the other.
- To stress the unique opportunity of having world class Italian food at relatively modest pricing.
- To expand the number of restaurants of both groups so that customers over a braid spectrum derive benefit.
- To work out an acceptable formula of profit sharing that will please both groups.
Estimated budget for marketing: $ 3000000 approximately
For further information contact: 82373484