A marketing partnership proposal is one which enlists the plans by which a strategic partnership will be projected to an audience or marketed. Partnerships of significance must be marketed well so that both investors and clients can place trust in them. A well publicized partnership can be of immense value to both partners and care should be taken regarding this.
Sample Marketing Partnership Proposal
Parents involved: Orion Chain of Restaurants and Chef Carl’s Line
Marketing in charge: Jason Summers. Head, Creatix Marketing
Nature of partnership:
- Chef Carl’s is a reputed brand name which incorporates chef of the highest renown in their operations. They are a chain of multi-cuisine restaurants specializing in Italian cuisine and offering a high end dining experience to patrons.
- Orion is also an extremely popular chain of mid range restaurants, known for their excellent preparations and prompt service. They have a loyal customer base and they seek to expand their Italian section by tying up with Chef Carl’s Line.
Aspects that will be stressed in the marketing campaign:
- To tap into the goodwill and customer base of both groups and utilize one for the other.
- To stress the unique opportunity of having world class Italian food at relatively modest pricing.
- To expand the number of restaurants of both groups so that customers over a braid spectrum derive benefit.
- To work out an acceptable formula of profit sharing that will please both groups.
Estimated budget for marketing: $ 3000000 approximately
For further information contact: 82373484
Sales and Marketing Proposal
Marketing Plan Proposal
Marketing Contract Proposal
Event Marketing Plan Proposal
Real Estate Marketing Plan Proposal
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Proposal
Sample Market Research Proposal
Market Segmentation Proposal
Market Analysis Proposal
Market Entry Proposal
Online Marketing Plan Proposal
Music Marketing Proposal