Marketing proposals must sketch a method to perk up or augment the present marketing plan. The significance should not be underrated as a well constructed proposal is often the distinction between losing and winning the project.
While constructing a marketing proposal, the following points are to be noted and implemented.
- The current marketing strategies are to be analyzed and a thorough background search has to be done to cater to the specific needs of the client.
- Conduct a survey to find out on the activities of the competitors of the client.
- The audience are to be analyzed too.
- The problem areas that require special attention are to be identified.
- New strategies and improvements for the current plan are to be suggested and implemented.
- The proposal should not contain any spelling or grammatical errors and it is to be revised before submission.
- The proposal should be on a letterhead of the company and sent to the client.
- Marketing proposals should not be lengthy and should not have unedited information. The client would not like to browse through pages and pages of unformatted text.
- The proposals should not end with the price and tagline of the project. It should have a step after the ending page like a follow up meeting or conference call.
A properly written and crafted market proposal is sure to attract the interest of the client. The proposal should send out a positive message to impress the client and it might be accepted as such.