A media education proposal is a document which identifies the salient features in any proposed change, addition or inclusion of media education in an existing educational framework. It must be concise and relevant so that the points made in the media education proposal are valid, attractive and easily accepted by concerned authorities. A media education proposal must be written by someone who is well versed in the art of proposal writing.
Sample Media Education Proposal:
Media education proposal presented by: News Corps Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of media education proposal: 3rd December 2011
Media education proposal presented to: Trinity Hall, New York
Purposes of media education proposal:
- To suggest the introduction of a course, in lieu of an MoU signed by both institutions, of Media in your esteemed institution, which will be partly financed by our company, and which will aim at giving prospective journalists a foothold in the industry.
- This course shall be conducted by teachers appointed by you as well as professionals in our company who can provide students with practically viable approaches with which to enter the field.
- A course in media has been long overdue in your college which has produced some of the best media personalities in recent times, though through other courses.
- The course will also provide students with an opportunity to intern with us, or even join our company depending on their skill and competence.
- The financial and other negotiations of the media education proposal will be completed within time once our proposal is accepted.
Approximate budget for the introduction of a new course: 1 million USD
We hope to hear from you soon.
Please contact us at: 356347646