A microfinance funding proposal is a document which contains a well thought out plan for the equipping of impoverished and financially insecure individuals with enough capital to start their projects, and flourish. Thus, it is a noble endeavor to which an application must be made, detailing the financial status of the individual and other such details. A microfinance funding proposal must be backed up by adequate data.
Sample Micro Finance Funding Proposal:
Microfinance funding proposal presented to: AMI Bank
Microfinance funding proposal presented by: Jonathan Culler
Date of submission of microfinance funding proposal: 22nd December 2011
Amount of loan needed: 300,000USD
Nature of loan needed: Farming Initiative Loan [FIL]
Purpose of microfinance funding proposal:
- This proposal seeks the acceptance of my request for a microfinance loan as I wish to start a farming initiative in Nevada, but do not possess the actual capital for it.
- My vision and plans have been approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of the state, as being “Green Friendly”.
- I hope to encourage other workers in my area to switch to an economically and environmentally sustainable mode of farming, and living, and I hope that your esteemed bank shall consider my request for microfinance funding.
- I have already brought the land for farming, but I need the capital for the expensive non-genetically mutated seeds, and other equipment.
- I have no outstanding debts and my finances are transparent. Attached along with this document is an account of my current financial state.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Technology Funding Proposal
Funding Proposal Document
Donor Funding Proposal
Movie Funding Proposal
University Funding Proposal
Bridge Funding Proposal
Capital Funding Proposal
Zoo Funding Proposal
Infrastructure Funding Proposal
International Funding Proposal
Equity Funding Proposal