A new product marketing proposal is a document which outlines the methods which will be incorporated in the marketing and broadcasting of a new product developed by a company. It is of vital importance that such a proposal is written taking into consideration all contingent factors and hence it can be made valuable and an intrinsic part of marketing operations, as a blueprint.
Sample New Product Marketing Proposal
Proposal submitted by: Nancy Keene, Head of Marketing Services, Blue Umbrella Marketing Pioneers
Date of submissions of proposal: 1st June 2011
New product which is to be marketed: Kinelli’s Instant Pasta
Developed by: Kinelli’s Group
- Clientele: Kinelli’s, due to its high protein and low carbohydrates content, is especially popular among the youth of today. The age group of 5 to 20 is our primary clientele.
- Brand name: Kinelli’s products have been in the market for over fifty years. They were established in 1965 and thus, they are a well known and well loved brand promising wholesome food with little or no preservatives and other harmful chemicals.
- Estimated budget for marketing of new product: $300000
- Chief modes of marketing the new product:
- We will tie up with most departmental stores of the country to ensure maximum visibility on shelves for our new product.
- We will also embark on a door to door campaign so that an instant connect is established with the customers. They shall be handed sample packs as well.
- We will make sure that customers are pleased and ask for more.
For more information contact: 7674634
Sales and Marketing Proposal
Marketing Plan Proposal
Marketing Contract Proposal
Event Marketing Plan Proposal
Real Estate Marketing Plan Proposal
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Proposal
Sample Market Research Proposal
Market Segmentation Proposal
Market Analysis Proposal
Market Entry Proposal
Online Marketing Plan Proposal
Music Marketing Proposal