A new product marketing proposal is a document which outlines the methods which will be incorporated in the marketing and broadcasting of a new product developed by a company. It is of vital importance that such a proposal is written taking into consideration all contingent factors and hence it can be made valuable and an intrinsic part of marketing operations, as a blueprint.
Sample New Product Marketing Proposal
Proposal submitted by: Nancy Keene, Head of Marketing Services, Blue Umbrella Marketing Pioneers
Date of submissions of proposal: 1st June 2011
New product which is to be marketed: Kinelli’s Instant Pasta
Developed by: Kinelli’s Group
- Clientele: Kinelli’s, due to its high protein and low carbohydrates content, is especially popular among the youth of today. The age group of 5 to 20 is our primary clientele.
- Brand name: Kinelli’s products have been in the market for over fifty years. They were established in 1965 and thus, they are a well known and well loved brand promising wholesome food with little or no preservatives and other harmful chemicals.
- Estimated budget for marketing of new product: $300000
- Chief modes of marketing the new product:
- We will tie up with most departmental stores of the country to ensure maximum visibility on shelves for our new product.
- We will also embark on a door to door campaign so that an instant connect is established with the customers. They shall be handed sample packs as well.
- We will make sure that customers are pleased and ask for more.
For more information contact: 7674634