A nightclub business proposal is a document which outlines the plans of a nightclub business establishment before the club is actually set up. It must take into account the various permissions required by a nightclub to function as well as the logistical and infrastructural considerations that the club will face. It must be clear and concise yet informative.
Sample Nightclub Business Proposal:
Name of the nightclub: Zeno’s
Location: 117Th and Madison square, New York
Proposed timings: 8pm to 4am
- New York Civic corporation
- Alcohol permits
Area: 4000 square foot including a lounge area of 200 sq foot and a dancing area of 900 sq foot.
Major stakeholders: Jonathan Pullman and Sandra Volintzgy
- We will offer the best psychedelic experience that the city can offer at reasonable rates. Our theme and décor will be complementary to our psychedelic content.
- We shall bring in the best psychedelic rock musicians in town. Every Saturday night will have the best DJs from around the country for a truly global feel.
- We shall ensure that the nightclub is purely aboveboard. We shall not permit the consumption of drugs on our premises. The requisite permissions have been granted by the authorities and photocopies ate enclosed with this document.
- We reserve the right to request inebriated customers to leave. No alcohol will be served after 2am.
Entry Fee: $ 50 for individuals above 18 and $90 for couples. Identity cards are mandatory for entry level checking.
Security: We shall employ nine ‘bouncers’ to ensure security and prevent drunken brawls.