Nightclub event proposal is presented by an event planning organization to its intended client proposing a plan and cost of an event that is to be hosted in a nightclub. Such a document is generally framed concisely yet with utmost specificity so that it becomes successful in grabbing client’s attention.
Sample Nightclub Event Proposal
Event to be hosted at Nightclub: New Year Eve Party
Location of the event: Tantra Nightclub
58 Freeschool Street- Los Angeles
Proposal presented by: American Nightclub Event Planner
Proposal Presented to: American Society of Businessman and Industrialist
Special attraction of the event: Performance of Bryan Adams and his Band for 2 hours
Event timings planned for the party:
- Guest Arrival-7pm
- Cocktail party-From 8pm- 9pm
- Dinner: In between 9pm-10pm
- Dancing on the music played by Charles the Wizard and Dj Dionysius- 12pm
- Performance of Bryan Adams and his Band-12-2am
Overview of the plans and arrangements:
- The theme of the New Year party would be “Nightclothes Theme”. This newest yet fresh look of the party would surely make a fresh start in your life on the wee hour of New Year. Everyone should dress up in their nightclothes and fuzzy slippers.
- The party place would also be decorated with moon and stars in order to impart a starry night look.
- The drink and food arrangement for cocktail and dinner would be of high quality.
Last date of accepting the proposal: 15th December 2011
Entry on the nightclub for this event would only be allowed on membership card presentation.