A project proposal is a way through which an agency approached a company or an organisation with a proposal of a project. Such proposals can be either written or oral, but generally they are written for the sake of record and proof. Project proposals consist of all the details of the project which is proposed along with financial aspects of the project.
Sample project proposal:
Name of agency: Greg and co.
Address: 123-first floor, Hudson lane, LA
Contact number: 47394798497355
Name of project: Low pressure drip irrigation techniques
Project Area: Agricultural sector in Syria
Project time frame: January 1, 2011-January 1, 2011
Total project cost: $50000
The following are the project objective that the agency looks forward to achieve within the time frame:
- Access the technical and economical feasibility of installing low cost irrigation techniques in selected water deficit areas if Syria.
- The project shall train technicians and farmers on new techniques and methods.
- Conclusions and recommendations shall be drawn on the feasibility of implementation.
- Organise a local workshop in collaboration with ministry of agriculture to explain low cost irrigation methods.
- Identify the national counterparts and assign project coordinators.
- Identify field sites where there is need for irrigation techniques to be installed.
- Preparation of extension material in collaboration with local counterparts.
- Analyse the findings and results to draw preliminary conclusions.
- Organise end of project workshop.
- Prepare the strategic guidelines for development of small scale irrigation drip systems in Syria.
Signature of agency manager:
Development Project Proposal
Engineering Project Proposal
Computer Project Proposal
Basic Project Proposal
Pilot Project Proposal
Construction Project Proposal
Multimedia Project Proposal
Women Empowerment Project Proposal
Youth Development Project Proposal
Environmental Project Proposal
Library Project Proposal
Science Project Proposal