A qualitative research proposal is a document which involves the outlining of the manner in which a qualitative research proposal shall be carried out. Such qualitative research involves interacting with a set of people and getting first hand feedback from them regarding a particular product. On the basis of the reports, certain trends are unearthed and these form a part of the qualitative research design proposal.
Sample Qualitative Design Proposal
Name of company conducting qualitative research: Rating Master Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of qualitative research proposal: 22nd July 2011
Qualitative research proposal commissioned by: Delight Supermarkets Pvt. Ltd.
Nature of qualitative research design proposal:
- This qualitative research design proposal is a document which provides an outline of how we propose to conduct the project.
- The project itself is a kind of market survey which will be based on audience feedback. We shall try to gauge consumer buying patterns from this qualitative research project.
- The total cost of the qualitative research proposal is $300000.
- The project will be commenced in July 2011 and terminated in September 2011.
- The purpose of this project is to provide an acute insight into the consumption patterns across ages and gender.
- The findings of the qualitative research project shall be published in Times Lifestyle Magazine.
This qualitative research design proposal was created by: Allen Grant of Ratings Master Pvt. Ltd.
For more information please contact: 34648765
We look forward to a response from you soon.
Chief Executive Director
Ratings Master Pvt. Ltd.