A restaurant is always welcomed by the public if it has got something refreshingly exclusive to offer. A restaurant construction proposal is an official document that has the plan of building a restaurant in a specific area. The company that designs the proposal presents it to the local government or the municipality or any other concerned administrative authority with whom it intends to go for a commercial tie-up. The certain objectives of the project are clearly mentioned in the document. The restaurant construction proposal also contains the particular work details of the project. It has the time-frame mentioned for the project to be completed.
Sample Restaurant Construction Proposal:
Name of the company: The Good-mason Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Address of the Head Office: 11 / D Cliff Road, Baltimore – 32, Maryland, USA
Name of the proposal designer: Mr. Jonathon Hicks
The time-frame for the project to be completed: 4 – 5 months
The estimated budget for processing the project: $ 2, 50, 000
The work details of the restaurant construction proposal:
- Focusing on the strategically viable location to set up the restaurant.
- Executing the administrative obligations with support from the partnering authority.
- Incorporating the mandatory safety and environmental regulations.
- Streamlining the logistics for a flawless processing.
The main objectives of the restaurant construction proposal:
- To mutually establish a commercially successful venture with the concerned administrative authority.
- To provide the public with a marvelous restaurant equipped with excellent food and service facilities.
- To provide employment to people with degrees and experience in restaurant management.
Signature of the project coordinator: Mr. Dave Best