A RFP Technical proposal is a document which seeks response from vendors on a technical proposal or project floated by a company and includes information on various capabilities demanded in context of the kind of products and services that the company sells. Details regarding previous work experience that the vendors have in providing the same or similar services and products in the past are sought.
Sample RFP Technical Proposal:
Name of the organization: Alto TV Cable Services, 3352 Indianapolis, IN 26221-6307
Proposal prepared by: Kathy Jones, Service Representative
Proposal submitted on: 12th July, 2011
Proposal Submitted to – Mr. Alex, Business Development Executive, Saturn Software
Purpose: To elicit details on the capabilities, previous work experience, dates and timelines, deployment model etc.
Details of the RFP Technical proposal:
- Details on the resource technological and process capabilities of our organization regarding the proposed software upgrade work for our servers and datacenters is attached herewith.
- References in terms of names and addresses as well as contact numbers of clients for whom we have done similar work are also mentioned in the annexure section A.
- The timelines and key milestones that we envisage for the software upgrade across all our locations worldwide are mentioned in section B of the annexure.
- Details on the deployment models used as industry benchmark and a comparative study of the same with reference to our company are also provided in section C of the annexure.
- The post upgrade support services and maintenance capabilities that our organization can offer are provided in section D of the annexure.