A road construction proposal is generally a written document by which a construction agency approaches another company to sign a partnership deal for a road construction project. This type of a project is generally designed first, then placed out for bid and some contractor and his team does the final work. A proposal of such a form requires enough transparency and accuracy for future reference.
Construction Proposal Word Template
Simple Contractor Proposal Template
Printable Service Proposal Template
Editable Business Proposal Template
Basic Proposal Outline to Print
Sample Road Construction Proposal
Detailed information about the construction project:-
Name of agency: Revolutionary Constructions Pvt. Ltd
Address: 73 – H/ II, Dixon Lane, London.
Contact Number: 63841043947350
Name of project: Broadway Road Construction Project
Area of construction: Shildon town in east London
Time frame for execution of the construction project: 2nd August, 2011 – 15th October, 2011
Estimated cost of the total project: $ 50000
The objectives planned to be achieved by this construction project are stated below:
- Construction of a road of high quality that would ensure easy transportation
- The path to be followed by the road has been designed so as to connect the major trading spots and business houses, industries and commercial areas.
- The engineers to be involved in the construction work will be given advanced training of new techniques and methods.
Work Plan to be adopted for road construction:
- To start with, this project, a workshop is to be organized first in collaboration with the local municipal authorities and discuss all pros and cons of the construction issue in that particular area.
- A project manager is to be appointed who is to prepare the construction schedule, allocate manpower, equipments and machines and also handle the budget.
- Other workers need to be assigned for different jobs involved in the project.
- Each step of construction needs proper analysis and corrections whenever required.
- A final overview is to be prepared after completion of the project.
Construction Research Proposal
Construction Project Management Proposal
Construction Training Proposal
Construction Sales Proposal
Construction Marketing Proposal
Construction Financial Proposal
Construction Grant Proposal
Plumbing Business Proposal
Electrical Engineering Project Proposal
Civil Construction Proposal
Furnace Construction Proposal
Industrial Construction Proposal