A road construction proposal is generally a written document by which a construction agency approaches another company to sign a partnership deal for a road construction project. This type of a project is generally designed first, then placed out for bid and some contractor and his team does the final work. A proposal of such a form requires enough transparency and accuracy for future reference.
Sample Road Construction Proposal
Detailed information about the construction project:-
Name of agency: Revolutionary Constructions Pvt. Ltd
Address: 73 – H/ II, Dixon Lane, London.
Contact Number: 63841043947350
Name of project: Broadway Road Construction Project
Area of construction: Shildon town in east London
Time frame for execution of the construction project: 2nd August, 2011 – 15th October, 2011
Estimated cost of the total project: $ 50000
The objectives planned to be achieved by this construction project are stated below:
- Construction of a road of high quality that would ensure easy transportation
- The path to be followed by the road has been designed so as to connect the major trading spots and business houses, industries and commercial areas.
- The engineers to be involved in the construction work will be given advanced training of new techniques and methods.
Work Plan to be adopted for road construction:
- To start with, this project, a workshop is to be organized first in collaboration with the local municipal authorities and discuss all pros and cons of the construction issue in that particular area.
- A project manager is to be appointed who is to prepare the construction schedule, allocate manpower, equipments and machines and also handle the budget.
- Other workers need to be assigned for different jobs involved in the project.
- Each step of construction needs proper analysis and corrections whenever required.
- A final overview is to be prepared after completion of the project.