A sample product proposal is one which encompasses the proposal details of a manufacturing firm for marketers and distributers. It must be written tactfully as it can make or break a deal. Therefore, the product qualities, purpose and advertisement regulations must be bounded in the document to inform and influence the dealers to the maximum effect.
Sample Product Proposal
Title of the proposal: Product proposal
Name of the company presenting the proposal: Elizabeth Taylor Cosmetics
Name of the company approached with the proposal: Nook Dealers and Distributors
Product in concern: Hand crème
Date of release: 5th June, 2011
Purpose of the proposal: Elizabeth Taylor hand crème is a recently launched cosmetic item which is powered with jojoba oil. It keeps hands soft and prevents premature ageing. Through proper advertising, we hope to reach our objective of profit maximization.
Company overview: Our Company was established in the year 2000 and it has since then been expanding production wise. Now we have 33 factories spread all across the country.
- The hand crème contains moisturizing elements that work wonders for wrinkled skin of the palm.
- Its jojoba extracts lends it a fragrance that makes the user feel rejuvenated and fresh after every use.
- The net content weight of a single bottle is 40 grams.
- The price of the product has been pitched at $80 per bottle.
- It should target women of or above the age of 30.
- The medium should be television and newspapers primarily.
Last date of proposal acceptance: 4th July, 2011
Product Placement Proposal
Food Product Proposal
Product Packaging Proposal
Business Proposal for New Product
SAP Dynamic Product Proposal
Product Photography Proposal
Product Proposal Email
Product Promotion Proposal
Product Distribution Proposal
Free Product Proposal
Advertising Proposal for New Product