Sample project proposal is an example of a project proposal. A project proposal is a document which is made when a party puts forward a proposal for a certain project in front of a company or organisation which is capable of completing that project work. The following sample of a project proposal will help people to get an idea so as to how a project proposal should be framed correctly.
Sample project proposal:
Name of agency: Mark Inc.
Address: 45-h, Jacob road, London
Contact number: 473947935055
Name of project: Community based employment and life skills training
Project Area: education with direct employment results
Project time frame: January 1, 2011-November 1, 2011
Total project cost: $30000
This project shall look forward to employee at least 100 people. The cost per person who gets employed shall be around $1200.
The following are the aims and objectives of the project proposed:
- Setting a vocational goal and identifying the values of work.
- Financial needs of each person and basic budgeting skills and training.
- Resources for identifying the employers, job skills training and also writing of CVs and resumes.
- Interviewers and follow up along with what employers really require and want from their employees.
The following are the other main points of the project:
- Each participant will have an employment action plan designed especially for him by coordinators.
- The number of prospective employers will be measured each month.
- The advisory committee will oversee the program outcomes of the employment coordinators responsibilities and duties.
Tim Mark (Mark Inc.)
Development Project Proposal
Engineering Project Proposal
Computer Project Proposal
Basic Project Proposal
Pilot Project Proposal
Construction Project Proposal
Multimedia Project Proposal
Women Empowerment Project Proposal
Youth Development Project Proposal
Environmental Project Proposal
Library Project Proposal
Science Project Proposal