A school funding proposal is a layout presented for raising funds for building up schools or for improving other infrastructures in order to impart quality education to the students. This type of a document is generally presented before potential investors who would want to be a part of such a project. A proposal of this form needs to portray all financial and technical details of constructing and running the school thereafter.
Sample School Funding Proposal
Name of the school: Margaret School for Girls
Head of the school project team: Mr. Robin Jackson.
Contact Number: 56284125683990
Estimated budget: $ 85000000
Project time frame: 27th November, 2011 – 27th August, 2012
Purpose: To build a quality school for the girls and impart them world – standard education
Details of the school project:
- The school to be constructed will be a four-storey building with sufficiently large classrooms, as many as required to accommodate all interested female students.
- Laboratories for imparting practical knowledge and library and study rooms will be built.
- Three playgrounds have been planned to be provided for girls to play and be fit.
- Various extra-curricular activities, such as extempore and debate or elocution competitions will be held and workshops conducted on current issues to make them worldly wise.
- The faculty members of the school will all hold masters degree in their respective subjects and should have also done certified courses in imparting proper education.
- The company who will fund this project will definitely make an image of its own in the market for having contributed to the society.
Last date for collecting funds: 1st November, 2011.
Please help in the project and contact soon.
Technology Funding Proposal
Funding Proposal Document
Donor Funding Proposal
Movie Funding Proposal
Micro Finance Funding Proposal
University Funding Proposal
Bridge Funding Proposal
Capital Funding Proposal
Zoo Funding Proposal
Infrastructure Funding Proposal
International Funding Proposal