A school funding proposal is a layout presented for raising funds for building up schools or for improving other infrastructures in order to impart quality education to the students. This type of a document is generally presented before potential investors who would want to be a part of such a project. A proposal of this form needs to portray all financial and technical details of constructing and running the school thereafter.
Sample School Funding Proposal
Name of the school: Margaret School for Girls
Head of the school project team: Mr. Robin Jackson.
Contact Number: 56284125683990
Estimated budget: $ 85000000
Project time frame: 27th November, 2011 – 27th August, 2012
Purpose: To build a quality school for the girls and impart them world – standard education
Details of the school project:
- The school to be constructed will be a four-storey building with sufficiently large classrooms, as many as required to accommodate all interested female students.
- Laboratories for imparting practical knowledge and library and study rooms will be built.
- Three playgrounds have been planned to be provided for girls to play and be fit.
- Various extra-curricular activities, such as extempore and debate or elocution competitions will be held and workshops conducted on current issues to make them worldly wise.
- The faculty members of the school will all hold masters degree in their respective subjects and should have also done certified courses in imparting proper education.
- The company who will fund this project will definitely make an image of its own in the market for having contributed to the society.
Last date for collecting funds: 1st November, 2011.
Please help in the project and contact soon.