The security contract proposal is an official document that highlights the essential security requirements and services it offers to the client or company. This is a formal document and needs to be structured in an organized manner so that all the objectives and goals are clearly mentioned to the client. The proposal requires to be presented formally and through trained professionals.
You can Download the Free Security Contract Proposal form, customize it according to your needs and Print. Security Contract Proposal is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Security Contract Proposal
Name of the company making the Security Contract Proposal: Malcolm X Security Guards, Pvt. Ltd.
Date of submission of Security Contract Proposal: 30th October, 2011
Name of Client Company for which the said proposal is being made: Windows Prime, Inc.
Lineament of Security Contract Proposal:
- Security is of the utmost importance and we provide the best services with our highly trained security officials who ensure that your company is protected, night or day.
- The period or time of contract is negotiable within both the companies and that can be decided over a meeting after proposal acceptance.
- The scheduling, location and strength of security would be taken into utmost consideration so that best security service could be delivered.
- The rates and fees are non-negotiable. The charges will be made on an hourly basis for the security guard at hand. There will also be a separate fee for the supply of security.
- No security will be provided during holidays and this is not subject to any change.
Please accept the proposal within 15days of its presentation so that we could able to build a fruitful business relationship and provide you with quality services.