A small business insurance proposal is a document which lays down the terms and conditions of an insurance proposal for people working in small business organisations or the organisation itself. Small businesses are not large organisations and employees have a more close-knit relationship there. Health insurance in small business is the most common insurance proposal offered. The proposal must include the premium amount to be paid, the term of the insurance policy and what amount the clients will receive at the end of the maturity period.
Sample Small Business Insurance Proposal:
Name of agency: Kingston Insurance group
Address: 72 South Hill, California
Small business insurance proposal prepared on: November 28, 2011
Proposal prepared by: Gary Lewinsky
Agent, Kingston Insurance group
Proposal submitted on: December 7, 2011
Proposal name: Insurance for Small Business
Purpose: The purpose of the small business insurance proposal is to lay down the various offers of our insurance form to suit the needs of the employees of your small business organisation.
Details of Small Business Insurance Proposal:
- The proposal refers to insurance of the company premises from damage from fire, arson, natural disasters, robbery and attack.
- The policy term is effective from December 11, 2011, to December 11, 2013
- The total annual premium to be paid by the customer is $5,000
- The maturity period of this insurance policy is 2 years with the option of renewal of policy if the client wishes to.
- The client will get a minimum amount of $20,000 and the lock-in period is 1 year.