The software project proposal is a method through which new software ideas are put across to the company for approval and development. It is important that such proposals have a detailed description of all the technical requirements needed for the new software. There should also be mention of the profitability if and when this product is to be launched. It is important to create this proposal with the utmost professionalism. Also, this can be created by employees within the company or outsiders looking for financial and brand back up. Irrespective, the proposal should be direct and precise to gain favorability.
Sample Software project Proposal
Name of Company: Orion Software Ltd.
Proposal Created by: Tiramisu Chat, Software Engineer (employee of the company).
Proposed name for Software: XXY software.
This software will be created for detecting viruses within mobile phones. With the advent of 3G and android phones, there has been a necessity to create an antivirus software for the mobile phone which will be easy to install and will have monthly charges accordingly.
- Detect and exterminate viruses.
- Create back up files for the infected data.
- Scan the mobile monthly for viruses.
- Update the antivirus accordingly.
Profitability of the Product:
- Not enough cell phone antiviruses available in the market.
- Low cost of only $20 per six months.
- Various users of 3G and android phones and the number of users are growing.
- Might take up too much space as compared to the memory capacity of a cellphone.
Development Project Proposal
Engineering Project Proposal
Computer Project Proposal
Basic Project Proposal
Pilot Project Proposal
Construction Project Proposal
Multimedia Project Proposal
Women Empowerment Project Proposal
Youth Development Project Proposal
Environmental Project Proposal
Library Project Proposal
Science Project Proposal