A web design contract proposal is a legal agreement, which outlines the terms, and conditions that must be followed while establishing an understanding for a web design program. The terms must be clearly formulated so that there is no room for any misconception or doubt. Total transparency must be ensured as this contract proposal is legally binding as well.
Sample Web Design Contract Proposal
Contract number: 376374
This is to signify that the following participants are entering into an agreement, or a contract, regarding the services of Web Link Web Services Pvt. Ltd.:
- Web Design services required by: Pearson Books Pvt. Ltd.
- Web design services provided by: Web Link Web Services Pvt. Ltd
- Nature of website to be designed: Primarily advertising in nature, this website is to be designed with the intention of attracting potential customers to Pearson Books.
- Date of commencement of web designing services: 24th April, 2011
- Date of termination of web designing services: 24th May, 2011
- Payment: $ 200 has been paid as advance [See enclosed photocopy of cheque issued] on 15th April 2011, and the remaining $ 200 will be paid after completion of the designed website.
- First preview of web design outcome: 15th May, 2011
- Final Preview of web design outcome: 25th May, 2011
Date of contract: 19th April, 2011
We hope you will be happy with our efforts.
Signature of concerned parties:
- Chief executive officer of Pearson Books Pvt. Ltd.
- Head of web design services, Web Link Web Services Pvt. Ltd.