A wedding event proposal is a document which outlines the various events of a planned wedding occasion. It covers areas like number of guests, location, timings, arrangements of food and beverage etc. A wedding event proposal can be prepared by a wedding planner and presented to the bride or groom for an initial assessment.
Sample Wedding Event Proposal
Proposal for the wedding of Mark James and Sandra Roberts
Proposal prepared by: June Ray
Date: 4th June, 2011
Location: Christ Church Grounds, 67B Madison Avenue, New York
Number of guests expected to arrive: 200
- Actual ceremony: 12 noon
- Lunch: 2pm
- Bride’s farewell: 3 30 pm
- The decoration of the location including arrangement of seating space will be done by Messrs. Le Bouffant and Sons.
- Seating arrangements will be provide for 200 guests.
- For lunch, tables of five shall be set up with place cards given to guests as they enter the lunch hall.
- We have chosen to use white as the dominant color for the wedding as it symbolizes purity and is the most apt color for a Christian wedding.
- The flowers to be used shall be orchids and sprigs of carnations shall also be provided for guests.
Food and beverage: Food and beverage shall be supplied by The French Loaf, a chain of specialty caterers whose skill lies in theme weddings.
Approximate budget including the wedding planner’s fees: $ 10000 [see attached slide presentation for images of test runs.]
Contact for further details: 374736535
College Event Proposal
School Event Proposal
Fundraising Event Proposal
Sports Event Proposal
Nightclub Event Proposal
Concert Event Proposal
Music Festival Event Proposal
Event Planning Proposal
Sports Event Sponsorship Proposal
Charity Event Sponsorship Proposal
School Event Sponsorship Proposal
Entertainment Event Sponsorship Proposal