A wedding event proposal is a document which outlines the various events of a planned wedding occasion. It covers areas like number of guests, location, timings, arrangements of food and beverage etc. A wedding event proposal can be prepared by a wedding planner and presented to the bride or groom for an initial assessment.
Sample Wedding Event Proposal
Proposal for the wedding of Mark James and Sandra Roberts
Proposal prepared by: June Ray
Date: 4th June, 2011
Location: Christ Church Grounds, 67B Madison Avenue, New York
Number of guests expected to arrive: 200
- Actual ceremony: 12 noon
- Lunch: 2pm
- Bride’s farewell: 3 30 pm
- The decoration of the location including arrangement of seating space will be done by Messrs. Le Bouffant and Sons.
- Seating arrangements will be provide for 200 guests.
- For lunch, tables of five shall be set up with place cards given to guests as they enter the lunch hall.
- We have chosen to use white as the dominant color for the wedding as it symbolizes purity and is the most apt color for a Christian wedding.
- The flowers to be used shall be orchids and sprigs of carnations shall also be provided for guests.
Food and beverage: Food and beverage shall be supplied by The French Loaf, a chain of specialty caterers whose skill lies in theme weddings.
Approximate budget including the wedding planner’s fees: $ 10000 [see attached slide presentation for images of test runs.]
Contact for further details: 374736535