Wedding planner proposal is a document which provides the details about the wedding plans offered by a professional wedding planner. In this proposal the wedding planner lists out the arrangements and plans prepared for that specific wedding. This proposal is prepared after meeting the couples and their family. The preferences of the clients are kept in mind before planning the wedding and preparing the proposal document. It will have the details about all the events which will happen during the wedding ceremony.
Sample Wedding Planner Proposal:
Name of the organization: Edmonton Wedding Planner, Leicester, Leicestershire
Proposal prepared by: Mathew Baxter
Head of the organization
Proposal submitted on: 17th September, 2011
Purpose: This wedding proposal is for the couple who are planning to marry on 30th September on a boat floating in the sea.
Details of the proposal:
- We have planned the entire event and the ceremony will take place on the roof of a giant ship amidst the serenity of the sea.
- We have made the arrangement for all the guests who will be boarding the ship by 5 in the evening so that they can be in time before the ship leaves the shore for rest of the ceremonies.
- The catering arrangements are made in the ship itself for which we have hired best of the cooks.
- The wedding cake samples are attached with this proposal for your choice.
- The entire event will take 6-7 hours which will also include some exotic stage performances by belly dancers.
- At the end of the ceremony you will get another ship which will drop you to the shore to carry on for your honeymoon and past wedding programs.
Please feel free to contact us for any changes.